Fibran is an industrial company dedicated to the manufacture of collagen sausage casings.
Founded in 1953 in the heart of the Catalan Pyrenees, Fibran casing entered the difficult Spanish market, accustomed to using natural gut for making sausages and other meat products.
Today, with more than 60 years of experience, work and innovation, Fibran is a world leader in the manufacture of collagen casing. With a successful application in the five continents, Fibran exports 65% of its production to 60 countries around the world.
FIBRAN offers a range of more than 40 products, including products specific to the following applications;
* Collagen casing for cured sausage
* Collagen casing for cooked sausage or those subjected to a prolonged cooking process
* Edible collagen casing for cured or semi-cured sausage
* Edible collagen casing for fresh and cured sausage
* Edible collagen casing for fresh, cured, cooked and/or smoked sausage
* Edible collagen casing for smoked, steam cooked or water cooked sausage.
Fibran Collagen casings are manufactured by a professional team of 275 workers in the 20,000 m2 of facilities in Sant Joan de les Abbesses.
The Fibran philosophy is to create top quality products adapted to the needs of manufacturers of sausages.
Please see the below link to Fibran;